An interactive workshop from Manchester Science Partnerships (MSP) and R&D tax experts Jumpstart on how innovative companies can get maximum benefit from HMRC’s R&D tax relief scheme.
Your company could be one of the 20,000+ businesses sharing in the £2.45billion of benefit HMRC returned to UK businesses last year.
R&D tax credits are one of the Government’s most lucrative tax incentives, designed to encourage companies like yours to innovate and contribute to the UK’s economy by allowing you to reclaim money invested in qualifying R&D.
All sectors are eligible - with the biggest hitters being in IT & Software, Manufacturing & Engineering, Food & Drink, Product & Industrial Design and Oil & Gas.
LEARN HOW TO TAP INTO THIS VALUABLE SOURCE OF FUNDING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
Join this interactive workshop from Manchester Science Partnerships (MSP) and R&D tax experts Jumpstart on how innovative companies can get maximum benefit from HMRC’s R&D tax relief scheme.
We will focus on what to consider when making a claim to both optimise the benefit whilst minimising the risks of getting in wrong:
- How to accurately define which of your activities are eligible for R&D tax relief, ensuring an accurate claim with maximised value;
- Minimising the risk of either under or over-claiming and a potential enquiry from HMRC;
- Understanding the impact of R&D grant funding on a potential R&D tax relief claim: Can one affect the other? Can you blend the two? Which is best to maximise returns for your business?
- Dealing with the complexities and impact of subcontracting costs in an R&D tax credit claim.
- There will be an “Ask the Expert” session and the opportunity to network and ask questions on a 1-2-1 basis.
REMEMBER! Even if you have already made a claim you may still be able to review your claim and increase the value of your relief.
Click here to register and secure your place at this FREE workshop
E-commerce Show North 2017