Jumpstart specialises in research and development tax credit claims. We’ve secured millions of pounds in benefits for our clients, and right now we’re identifying £1 million in eligible R&D activity every single week. We work hard to maximise the value and accuracy of all credit claims, ensuring our clients get exactly what they deserve.
This masterclass is a free, 1 hour event designed exclusively for business owners considering raising finance for their innovation through the R&D Tax scheme. It’s a “credible, refreshing and enlightening insight” into the claim process and the financial benefits you can receive.
At the event you’ll discover:
- What work is technically eligible for the scheme
- The most common errors made when making a claim – and how to avoid them
- Where there could be a potential for an uplift on previous claims
- Tips, techniques and case studies drawn from hundreds of successful claims
- Advanced Assurance – a good option or not
- What to look out for when choosing an agent to assist with your claim – ‘Spot a Cowboy”
Why is this session beneficial?
- Learn about the R&D Tax scheme and how it could provide additional funding for your business
- How to avoid a HMRC enquiry
- Free 20-minute consultation to evaluate your technical eligibility
Following the masterclass, book a 20-minute slot with Wendy to discuss specifics of your claim – you can do this by emailing Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited on the day, so book early with at EventBrite!